After Chris was given a Penalty Charge Notice by SGC he sent them this letter below. Below that you will see the letter sent to Chris by SGC saying the matter is now concluded with nothing to pay!
In care of:
(Address removed for publishing)
May 28th, 2009
Re: GS10092187, dated 26/05/09.
Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Fixed Penalty Charge and Request for Clarification.
South Glos Council
Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.
The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering conditional agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. You always have the option of dragging these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.
For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The ‘nearest official form’ will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.
On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.
For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.
You have apparently made allegations of criminal conduct against me.
You have apparently made demands upon me.
I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.
Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.
I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction ‘person’ Mr Christopher Mark Lees and that I owe £70 for services rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of all of the following:
1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.
2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a ‘person’ actually is, in legal terms.
3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a ‘human being’ and a ‘person’, legally speaking.
4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between ‘legal’ and a ‘lawful’.
5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction ‘person’ Mr Christopher Mark Lees, being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and not Christopher: of the Lees family, as commonly called.
6. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.
7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.
8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.
9 Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.
Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity
By: ***_____________________ *** (Agent)
Christopher: of the Lees family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Christopher: of the Lees family, as commonly called.
Encl: Original paperwork as received.
This is thier response!!