1. The phrase European Economic Community was invented by Nazi Hermann Goerring. The phrase United States of Europe was invented by Adolf Hitler.
2. Not one citizen in any of the 27 nations in the E.U. has ever been asked if they wanted to join the E.U.
3. Every English taxpayer pays £450 a year for membership of the E.U. For every £1 England receives from the E.U. the English taxpayer must hand over £4.15 to the E.U.
4. Joining the euro would cost every Englishman, Englishwoman and English child at least £800 in hard cash.
5. Corrupt E.U. staff are immune from prosecution.
6. Fraud costs the E.U. between £4 and £8 billion a year.
7. The E.U. is planning a chemical testing programme, which will involve pointlessly torturing and killing 50 million animals. The programme will be partly paid for with money contributed by English taxpayers.
8. More than half of the world’s most useful inventions since 1945 were made by Englishmen and Englishwomen.
9. The European Union will shortly ban the sale of effective vitamin therapies (much to the delight and profit of large drug companies).
10. The E.U. now takes precedence over the Queen of England and the Government is rewriting oaths of allegiance. Policemen, members of the armed forces and civil servants will swear oaths of allegiance to the E.U.
11. The E.U. wants to ban political parties that disapprove of the E.U.
12. The Labour Government is trying to abolish trial by jury in England. They are doing this because the E.U. has told them they must.
13. Members of Europol (Europe’s new official police force) are armed and ‘immune from the law’.
14. The E.U. spends £600 million a year telling English university students the value of England being part of the E.U.
15. The E.U. banned firemen’s’ poles in English fire stations because bureaucrats in Brussels were worried that firemen might hurt themselves. The bureaucrats also felt that the poles might pose a hazard to blind and disabled firemen.
16. The Labour Government’s Regional Assemblies will mean the end of England.
17. As a result of E.U. policies the average English family has to pay an extra £1,000 a year on food.
18. The E.U. keeps files on people who might one day be suspected of doing something contrary to E.U. law. The E.U. keeps at least 56 different types of information about each suspect (including racial origins, religion and political affiliations). If you’re reading this the chances are that Big Brother is watching you.
19. England has over £600 billion invested in pension savings – and has unfunded pension liabilities of £4,000 per head. But if England joins, the euro English pension debts will rise to £30,000 a head. Our pension savings will be handed over to the rest of the E.U. and shared out among E.U. countries whose citizens have not saved enough. England will have to take on part of the E.U.’s £1,200 billion pension debt. Your pension will be in peril.
20. England’s oil reserves are worth over £250 billion. The E.U. now regards those reserves as a `shared E.U. resource’.
21. The Government has handed England’s £32 billion worth of gold and dollar reserves over to the E.U.
22. The number of laws created by the E.U.’s bureaucrats in Brussels far exceeds the number of laws passed by England’s parliament in its first 700 years.
23. Duty free sales were abolished to make the E.U. look like one big country.
24. The European Court of Justice now has the authority to overturn laws made by the English parliament, and verdicts delivered by English courts. European courts and laws now take precedence over English courts and laws.
25. If the E.U. has its way (and it will) the England cricket, football and rugby teams will disappear.
26. The European Commission President wants to create an inner core of fewer than 10 unelected, unaccountable vice presidents who will run the new Eurostate.
27. The E.U. spends over £1 billion a year supporting the production of poor quality tobacco – which is too poisonous for sale in the E.U. but which must be `dumped’ on undeveloped countries. Many Greek, Spanish and French farmers exist on these tobacco grants.
28. The new E.U. army of 60,000 soldiers will soon replace the English army. The English army (and its traditions) will disappear.
29. Every new E.U. law, directive and regulation must be translated into each of 21 official E.U. languages. The E.U. has to have tens of thousands of skilled and honest interpreters able to translate Estonian into Polish, Czech into Maltese, Dutch into Hungarian etc etc. That’s 420 possible interpreting combinations.
30. It will soon be illegal for England to withdraw from the E.U. If we ratify the proposed constitution it will be impossible to leave.